Additional Resources for Women
Women face different financial challenges than men:
- Women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man makes
- Women live an average of five years longer than men
- As of 2010, almost two-thirds of all people over 65 years old that live below the poverty line are women.
- The average age of a woman when she becomes a widow is 59
Even though the path to success isn't an easy one, it is possible for women to achieve financial freedom.
Here are a few resources you might want to explore as you begin your pursuit of financial freedom:
- Before your next annual review at work, research job salaries to see where you rank in relation to your peers at salary.com.
- Get tips/suggestions for smart investing.
However you define success, wherever your life's journey takes you – WoodmenLife can help you get there.
WEB132 - 2/1/2017
Click on this symbol for important additional information.