Thank you for your interest in being a WoodmenLife Tower Lighting Partner. WoodmenLife is dedicated to supporting and shining a light on organizations and causes that benefit our community, support patriotism and bolster better health.
Terms of Agreement:
- Lighting begins at sunset and concludes at sunrise the next morning.
- Selection as a WoodmenLife Tower Lighting Partner is at the sole discretion of WoodmenLife, and not subject to appeals or negotiation.
- Lighting requests are not guaranteed to be approved. If a request is declined, it is not a reflection of the merits or importance of any requests. Due to the volume of requests, not all will be acknowledged.
- If your request is approved, you will receive written notification within 48 hours of the requested lighting date.
- WoodmenLife is under no obligation to provide specific feedback to any individual or organization regarding the status, merit and/or denial of its request.
- There is no automatic agreement renewal. Past Lighting Partners must submit a new request each year to be considered and are not automatically guaranteed to be selected again.
WoodmenLife has a policy against lighting for:
- Commercial requests (e.g. product launches, corporate events, grand openings)
- Personal occasions (e.g. birthdays, anniversaries)
- Religious or politically affiliated organizations, events or observances
How to Submit a Request
To request that the WoodmenLife Tower be lit for a special event, please complete the form below and click Submit. The request form must be completed and signed by the management representative of the official organization making the request, and submitted to WoodmenLife at least 30 days in advance of the lighting date requested.
If your request is approved:
If you plan to acknowledge the lighting in communications materials, please provide samples for review and approval no later than 14 days prior to the lighting. Failure to do so may result in our inability to grant the request.
Please Note: WoodmenLife does not accept lighting requests more than one year from date requested.
WEB161 - 11/20/2018